Private yUML for SME's and Enterprise Customers
As used by
- Host yUML on your own servers
- Keep diagrams 100% private and secure
- Source code included
- Generate unlimited diagrams
- Customise yUML to suite your needs
- Support packages available
What You Get
- Instant download after purchase.
- Full source code yUML.
- yUML runs in "business mode", which means it doesn't show any adverts or cruft.
- Bug Fixes and enhancements to yUML for one year.
- Email support for installation.
- Optional enterprise support with priority telephone and email support.
|1 User Personal License||$49.00|
|8 User Enterprise License||$399.00|
|Unlimited User Enterprise License
(including priority email and telephone support for 1 year)
- yUML is priced according to many users need to create or edit images.
This is based on unique IP addresses using yUML in any given 60 minute period
- Please note that VAT or taxes may apply to some countries.
- If you require help with server setup/installation or code changes, please contact us to arrange as this is charged separately.
What you Need
- A Linux server or computer configured to run Ruby and Rails
- Good knowledge of Rails and Linux administration
- You or your staff have reasonably good knowledge of Linux and Rails. You need to install several open source packages, including Java and Graphviz.
- If you're a business user you will need the help of your IT staff to setup yUML on a company server.
- We can offer help setting up the server and installing yUML for a fee.
IMPORTANT: yUML is a Ruby on Rails app, and requires some expertise to install. We recommend that it is only attempted by people who know Ruby, Rails and Linux well. People who aren't afraid to compile/install Linux packages.
Instant download after purchase.
Please allow a short amount of time for us to send you the download details by email.
If you can't use use Google Checkout or PayPal, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll arrange a bank transfer and installation with you.
We look forward to hearing from you!